Sunday, March 9, 2008

Thing #12: Social Media Sites

Well, I nearly fell asleep during the tour of Mixx. Sometimes I wonder if the people who are tagging all of these articles have more free time than I do... Newsvine caught my interest, however as I liked the fact that it has Associated Press newsfeeds. I registered on this site and tagged the fascinating article on Obama in the Senate from the March 9th New York Times.

I've always felt that Senators-turned-presidential-candidates can be at a disadvantage to other candidates (Governors, etc.) as Senators can be skewered by their voting record. This article speaks to this issue and also gives a good critique of Obama's record in the Senate.

I tried to add a link to the New York Times article from March 9th, but for some reason, it's not working even though I unblocked pop-ups.

No comments: