Saturday, March 15, 2008

Thing #18: YouTube & online video

I'm a regular YouTube user for searches at work. We search for ads, competitor products, or user-created content about our products.

Here are two videos that I'd like to share:
Snowboard video:

This is a video my son created. It's 3 minutes long, so you may not want to watch the entire video. If you look closely, you'll see my son--he's the one wearing a helmet! (He had a concussion earlier this season which convinced him--finally--that he really should wear a helmet.) Note to parents of young boys: it only gets harder to keep boys safe as they get older.





Coke and Mentos video:


I've seen this a few times in various company meetings. It's an example of "consumer-created content." It's also long (3 minutes) so feel free to skip through it to see the ending.



This is great that it is so easy to share a video in a blog.

No comments: